Brief description of the report The subject of the research is trademark registration in the PRC
Full report description Purpose: to describe the procedure for registering TM in China, the advantages of registration, the types of encroachments and the protection of TM in the PRC. Make recommendations for registration and protection of TM in China.
Object of study: a trademark registered in the territory of the PRC.
The main sources of information: research results Optim Consult.
The main focus of the analytical report is on the analysis of the trademark registration procedure in China. The types of trademarks and types of encroachment on trademarks registered in the PRC are considered. As well as recommendations on registration and protection of TM in China.
The report highlights the benefits of registering TM in China, provides information on the protection of rights to TM in China, taking into account the obligations of China as a member of the WTO.
This study will allow customers to fully navigate in all points of trademark registration in the PRC, its protection. It will also let you know all the necessary steps, actions and terms necessary for registration. Including will allow you to understand the most correct and best mechanisms for protecting your own brand from encroachment in China.
In order to understand all the specifics of business processes occurring in your activities in China or when working with one manufacturer or another, it is important to have accurate factual information.
Detailed table of contents
1. Types of trademarks, types of encroachments on trademarks
2. The advantages of trademark registration in China
3. Procedure for registration of TM in China
4. Protection of rights to TM in China, taking into account the obligations of China as a member of the WTO
5. Recommendations for the registration and protection of a trademark in China
1. The list of government agencies that register trademarks
2. Application form for trademark registration
3. Dynamics of the number of applications for trademark registration, renewal of trademark registration, objections to trademark registration, refusals to register trademarks
4. Trademark Law of the People’s Republic of China
5. Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks
6. Protocol to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks
7. Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property